Followers

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Weekly Wishlist :-)

So there I was innocently browsing the Topshop website when this GORGOUUUS dress jumped out at me..
Here it is.. So beautiful


there is no way I can justify buying it though, there is nowhere on earth thats I get invited to thats fancy enough for me to wear that. Might just have to invest in it and keep it for a special occasion! Its from Topshop and is in the sale for £32 down from a whopping £75!!
















next up is this beautiful scarf, also from Topshop, that I fell in love with when I saw it.
Can't justify spending £16 on a scarf though..




So preeeeetty!! too, too pretty!


















The last thing from Topshop is this absoloutly STUNNING bag, something i've been looking for for a while <3Gorgouuuuuuuuus!




Thats it for now girlies, hope you enjoyed :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment