Followers

Thursday 17 February 2011

Get to know me.

Well, Hello There..

Since you don't know anything about me I think I'll take the time to tell you a few basics about me (:

Things I Love

Russell Brand, tea, cakes, lemon and lime cheesecake, LOST, Corrie, Hollyoaks, Matt Damon, Josh Holloway, Johnny Depp, Bruno Mars, pink fluffy things, pink, P!NK, Eminem, Taylor Swift, my bed, perfume, dogs, flowers, summer, spring, winter, snow, ice, scarves, torquize, Facebook, River Island, New Look, Primark, Topshop, Dorothy Perkins, grass, my house, my family, my boyfriend, my friends, my dogs, cats sometimes, Dustin Checks In, Titanic, Grease, Dear John, Rememer Me, Mama Mia, Get Him To The Greek, Jarhead, Jake Gyllenhaal, Justin Bieber, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud - The book, My Booky Wook, My Booky Wook 2, Tresemme, getting my hair cut, smiling, being happy, LGMH, GMH,  six billion secrets, Fmylife, Unfriendable, Phowned, Youtube, Marilyn Monroe, bags, shorts, skirts, winter coats, gloves, bear hats, necklaces, earrings, nail polish, Family Guy, American Dad, CSI, CSI: Miami, NCIS, Uggs, waist belts, fashion, makeup, iTunes, teddy bears and Ellie Goulding.

Songs I Love At The Moment

Rolling in The Deep - Adele
Lazy Day - Bruno Mars
Count on Me - Bruno Mars
Liqour Store Blues - Bruno Mars feat. Damien Marley
Champion - Chipmunk feat. Chris Brown
Do It Like A Dude - Jesse J
Price Tag - Jesse J feat. B.O.B
Born This Way - Lady Gaga
F*cking Perfect - P!NK
and lastly I know its old but i will always love it, Love The Way You Lie - Eminem Feat. Rihanna

Favorite Quotations.

A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. - Confucius
^ I live my life by this quote.

and again, the same quote but this time in Swedish, I'm part Swedish and I love the personal touch it gives to this quote :-
en resa på tusen miles börjar med ett enda steg.

I have never dropped anyone I belive in. - Marilyn Monroe
Its all make belive isn't it? - Marilyn Monroe
No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All little girls should be told they're pretty, even if they aren't. - Marilyn Monroe
Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius. Its better to be absoloutly ridiculous than absoloutly boring. -Marilyn Monroe

Some people were just getting on with their lives, chatting, being young. It simply wouldn't do. - Russell Brand
People just don't realize that the future is just now, but later. - Russell Brand

Last week most of us were strangers. But we're all here now. And god knows how long we're going to be here. But if we can't live together - we're going to die alone. - Jack Sheppard 'LOST'

No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb. - Dear John

Well, yes, ma'am, I do... I mean, I got everything I need right here with me. I got air in my lungs, a few blank sheets of paper. I mean, I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's gonna happen or, who I'm gonna meet, where I'm gonna wind up. Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people. I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You don't know what hand you're gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you... to make each day count. - Leonardo Dicaprio 'Titanic'

What I'm Going To Use This Blog For.

Anything Fashion related, "what I'm wearing today"s, hauls, to express how I'm feeling, anything beauty related, to surcome boredom.

Thank You for your time, I hope you like my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment