Followers

Saturday 26 February 2011

Mini Nail Polish Haul

So, I went to town today and bought a few nail polish's. Nothing exciting really but I though I would share it with you. They're all Rimmel, two 60 Seconds and two I *heart* Lasting Finish.

Rimmel London 60 Seconds.

The first one I got from this range was a gorgous grey colour. I've been wanting a nice grey for a while now and when I saw 805 Grey Matter I simply HAD to buy it! I can't really do a review since i've literally had it about two hours, but reviews and NOTD will be up soon! :-)

The next colour from the range is 810 Blue My Mind, a blue that in the bottle looks like a very pretty purple but when its on your nails with two coats it turns into a gorgous deep blue. Again swatches, reviews and NOTD will be up soon.



Rimmel London I ♥ Lasting Finish

The first one I got from this range is a shiny, shimmery blue called 198 Azure. I'm actually not to sure if I really like this colour or not. I think it would be alright if I was wearing something that matched the colour exact but I doubt i'll ever wear this colour.


Last and by absoloutly no means least, in fact I think this is probably my favorite out the bunch, is a perfectly pink 025 Strawberry. I am soooooooo in love with this colour, its actually so gorgous! My absoloute new favorite. You'll be hearing raves about this in the future, mark my words! :-)




You can purchase any of these online on the Superdrug website :- http://www.superdrug.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment