Followers

Thursday 17 February 2011

My Small Dress Collection!

Lately I have been getting more into dresses and skirts and been buying alot more..
I don't know what started it off, maybe getting older (still in my teens though) has something to do with it, I don't know?
Oh, well, here it is! Sorry if I can't remember the prices for most of them, but I know where they're ALL from :)



From 'Studio'. It did have gold buttons to give it a military feel but they ALL
fell off! :(

















From Matalan. LOVE this dress, its a bit tight across the bust though :/


















Again, from Matalan. I don't really like this, reminds me to much off an oversized t-shirt..

















I adore this dress so so much! Its from Tesco, believe it or not! :o
















I don't wear this atall, I never have infact.. Its too revealing for me.
From Internacale many many years ago.
















From Peacocks.



















From River Island, beautiful dress, I love it :)

















From AX Paris, gorgouuuuus <3



















From Jane Norman :-)
















Pretty, pretty dress from AX Paris!


















 Quite thin, but lovely summer dress. From Peacocks.
















 My FAVORITE summer dress. From Primark!

















Not too sure if I like this one or not.. What do you think?

From Studio.
















This is all my dresses minus two which are at my friends house..
*must remember to ask for them back soon*

Let me know what you think of my dresses in the comments below, thanks for your time gals :-)

2 comments:

  1. i love that last one! it really suits your shape!! x

    http://mylife-onashoestring.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. MyShoeStringLife - I'm still unsure if i like it or not, its veeery short at the back...

    Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete