Followers

Sunday 20 March 2011

Montagne Jeunesse ♥

This is just a wee rave about Montagne Jeunesse and how much I love their wonderful products! I remember when I was little and I would steal my mam's face masques when she was busy and put them on myself. I have been using Montagne Jeunesse products for as long as I can remember and they really do work absoloute wonders!

At £1.01 buy a few is hardly going to break the bank and they are worth it in every single way. Montagne Jeunesse has a huge range of absoloutly everything! There is face masques, lip balms, face tonics, hair masques, foot and leg care products, body products, anti-aging, a mens range and more! It really is a good all rounder.

My personal favorites and re-purchases are :- Chocolate Mud Masque and Passion Peel Off


























If you go onto the Monatgne Jeunesse website there is a little tab that says 'Gorgeous Free Stuff' and if you click on it you get the option to fill in a few questions then if you're 'randomly selected from, time to time you will recieve products in development' and when you return the questionairre to them they will send you a bundle of free stuff! Simples.

Check them out and you could end up with a load of free stuff, and lets face it who doesn't love free stuff?!

No comments:

Post a Comment