Followers

Thursday 10 March 2011

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick ♥

I bought this lipstick a while back and I absoloutly love it

I picked this up for £6.99 in my local Superdrug but since then I've seen it for cheaper prices elsewhere so its worth having a look around before hand if the price bothers you but for me personally I thought it was quite reasonable.

Maybelline : "Fall in love with colour again and again:
- CRISPIER COLOUR created by our pigment technology.
- CREAMY FEEL Enriched with honey nectar.
- Discover Hi-Def colour with 37 captivating shades including 4 stunning NEW Pearl Shades.
- Stunning packs in 5 different colour familes, Pearls, Reds, Pinks, Nudes and Plums – makes finding your perfect shade even easier
"

Myself : "I did fall in love with the colour again and agian, however what I did not fall in love with was how easy the lipstick wears off... However saying this, I didn't liner my lips first so that might have something to do with the easily wearing off. It does feel delicously creamy and very moisturising which I love. This really isn't anything to do with Maybelline so I can't really fault them but I was quite disappionted at the range my Superdrug had. Out of the '37 Captivating Shades' my local had maybe 6/7? But as I said  I can't blame Maybelline *cue evils to Superdrug manager..*. "

I got this lippie in 165 Pink Hurricane. Its a deepish pink with a subtle shimmer when the light shines on it.



*no flash*


*with flash*

No comments:

Post a Comment